Industrial Door Company is setting a new standard in the door industry for quality customer service. We regularly train and educate our technicians on the latest technology and processes. We strive to develop a personal relationship with every client, exceeding expectations and providing prompt and dependable service since 1985.
Our mission is to be recognized as the best company in Northern California for doors, glass, and dock equipment. We strive to provide prompt, reliable service at all times. We will attend to all clients in a fast and courteous manner.
Industrial Door Company is a proud to be a drug free work environment and EEO employer.
• Ability to communicate with building owner/managers, job site superintendents as well as other workforces.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures.
• Ability to adhere to safety protocols.
• Must have valid driver’s license and insurable DMV record.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Effectively communicate, understand oral instructions, read and interpret documents and instructions.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work with internal Project Managers and Sales Team.
• Ability to lift to 75 lbs. with or without accommodation
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
Minimum 3-5 years previous experience with installs, repair or replacement. Experience in one or more of the following applications: commercial doors on new construction projects, service and replacement work on all types of hollow metal, wood and glass doors, as well as door hardware.
3-5 years min.
Experience in one or more of the following applications: commercial doors on new construction projects, service and replacement work on all types of hollow metal, wood and glass doors, as well as door hardware.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
• Health benefits
• Paid vacation
• Full time stable year-round work
• Opportunity for advancement and responsibility!